Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Walking Through Peanut Butter


I have no idea if walking through peanut butter is hard, but I think it must be. And hard is where I am these days. I swear this revision is like trudging through sludge. Super slow moving sludge.

uurrgggh

The book is better, if not the best it's ever been, but it is taking FREAKING FOREVER and I am getting impatient.

That is all.

Back to my revision cave.

And I will give you those cool outlining tips next time - when I'm in a better mood :)

(SF here: I'm doing the same thing over here with illustrations. Total sludgefest. Literally--this painting I'm working on looks like it's been smeared with peanut butter . . . blech!!)

4 comments:

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

You know what they say about walking through peanut butter....

Wait. Hm.

Okay, how about if they say:

When the road gets thick and sticky, plop down in it and take a lick.

Hm, well, I gave it a shot. So sorry things aren't going so smoothly for either of you. Just hang in there. It's bound to get better. Until then, can I eat some of that peanut butter? Help you clear a small path? ;)

Elana Johnson said...

Oh, I'm so sorry! I am the most impatient person in the world so I feel your pain.

Hope you have good lighting in the revision cave!

Dawn Simon said...

Sorry things are moving so slowly.

I like your blog. :)

Jm Diaz said...

ah, the revision cave... I'm there. I'm starting to wonder if I'll actually get out of it, of stay and hibernate.

Our Motto

Our Motto