Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm . . . legit!!

Hi all!

My Publisher's Weekly Announcement ran this week. I feel (as Holly Hunter said in O Brother Where Art Thou?) BONA FIDE!!

Children's:
Picture book
Sarah Frances Hardy's debut PUZZLED BY PINK, about two sisters who couldn't be more different and how they work together to save the day, pitched as Wednesday Adams meets Fancy Nancy, to Regina Hayes at Viking Children's, by Joanna Volpe at Nancy Coffey Literary and Media Representation.


And, be sure to check out my agency's new website and blog!

sf

11 comments:

storyqueen said...

yay! yay! yay! yay!

It's so cool to see the Bona Fide words in print!

How are your new ideas coming along?

You are going to have quite a career, SF!

Shelley

Meredith said...

Congratulations! That really is legit :) And I love the title of your book!

Tere Kirkland said...

That is wonderful news! Good luck!

Robin Mellom said...

Awesome!!!

Stephanie J. Blake said...

WHOO HOO!

Jemi Fraser said...

Woohoo! Congrats :)

Matthew MacNish said...

AWESOME! Congrats.

Sara {Rhapsody and Chaos} said...

Congratulations!!!

Elana Johnson said...

Woot! I love seeing your name on PM.

Christine Fonseca said...

WOO HOO!!!!

Little Ms J said...

This is so exciting! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to hold it in my hands!

Our Motto

Our Motto