Thursday, April 30, 2009

Last one . . . I just don't want it to end





Okay, this is the last narcissistic birthday post, I swear . . . but I realized that I haven't posted pictures of the wicked table decor at my goth tea party, and the world needs to see this:










And this:



















And this:




















Thank you to all my unbelievable friends.  I am the luckiest girl (notice I said "girl") in the whole world.  

Now I'm off to New York for a weekend with my husband.  And I am NOT going to walk around NYC wearing a face mask.  
sf

8 comments:

Hardygirl said...

Bug! I don't know why the pictures went all crazy. Voodoo curse, perhaps?

Oh well.

sf

Christy Raedeke said...

Curses! I wanted to see those missing pix!

Sherrie Petersen said...

Love the squirrel. All good parties need a squirrel on the table! Have fun in NY.

Kelly H-Y said...

That table is a riot!!! You've got some very creative friends! :-) Have fun in NY!

PurpleClover said...

CRAZY! Is that one doll a nazi or something? Those look freaky.

I hate masks, but lord knows I'm a paranoid obsessive compulsive hypochondriac and that trumps fashion for me. :)

lisa and laura said...

I totally think we need a pic of you in a mask shopping at Barneys or something! Do it for your readers!!

Have a fabulous trip!

Anne Spollen said...

The masks don't do a thing -- just go and enjoy yourself.

Great party ideas! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Katie Anderson said...

I'm with Lila! Go to Barney's with a mask!

Our Motto

Our Motto